- Provide clerical support in the Secretariat Office and the Organization’s Search business.
- Prepare job advertisement and post in various media channels.
- Liaise with candidates for interview appointments.
- Co-ordinate marketing activities and various events including Award Ceremony, Seminars, Company visits and Conferences.
- Assist in drafting of Company newsletter and marketing materials.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder on Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience preferred from Professional Bodies
- Knowledge in event management and media relations a plus.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Able to work independently and self-motivated.
- Attention to details and ability to work under pressure
- Sound PC skills including Chinese typing and power point.
Please send your Resume including your availability, current and expected salaries by Email (email@example.com) or by post to Asia Pacific Professional Managers Association, Room 2703-08, 27/F, Shui On Centre, 6-8 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong (Attn to: APPM Secretariat Office)
Note: Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 6 months from date of Advertisement).